Hydraquip, Inc. has experience with very unique subsea applications, requiring the use of hydraulic equipment in a variety of extreme environmental conditions. We specialize in creating the best fit for the task at hand, and DMIC’s engineering team is ready and waiting to create a solution to your design problem. Whether its materials selection, special sealing, handle selection, extraordinary testing requirements, or extreme operating pressures, we are ready to rise to the challenge.
- Intervention Systems allow deepwater alternative to rig-based well interventions.
- Hydraquip & DMIC worked together to create a unique plug and receptacle assembly. This assembly required the customer to order just one part number, and receive and entire turn-key solution.
- Unique dual ROV duplex stainless steel handle design with swivel base to prevent umbilical line twisting during deployment.
- Grayloc hub connection on hot stab.
- Flanged coupling receptacle connection.
- 2205 Super Duplex construction.
- Designed for use at 10,000ft subsea, and 10,000psi internal pressure.